Why choose ArthroStim® Chiropractic Adjustments?
- The ArthroStim® is a sophisticated, hand-held, mechanical instrument which applies a high-velocity, low-amplitude pulse, twelve times per second, and targets a specific region. It is recommended by 20+ technique systems and supported by some of the most advanced Doctors of Chiropractic in the world.
- Dr. Kavulich has specialized in this technique for over 30 years
- The instrument produces a gentle speed thrust and recoil motion, similar to the way a chiropractor uses their hands to adjust the vertebrae in your back, which radiates through the joint and the tissues. It releases trigger points that are often the cause of muscle spasms. The ArthroStim® corrects subluxations which interfere with whole body function.
- As opposed to traditional chiropractic adjustment techniques, use of the ArthroStim® does not cause the same popping and cracking noises in the joint that can make some people feel uneasy.
- It is a gentle, mechanical method of easing the joints back into alignment. It is basically an extension of the chiropractor’s hands.
- The chiropractor can adjust the device to exert the appropriate amount of pressure from merely a few ounces all the way up to forty pounds, allowing for the device to be more effective on a wide range of body areas, not just the spine.
- Its adaptable speed, gentleness and accuracy are what makes its use preferable by populations that may have trouble with the practice of traditional chiropractic techniques, such as children and the elderly.
- There are two advantages of an ArthroStim® Adjusting Instrument-assisted treatment for highly specific vertebral movements.
- The first is based on the speed of the device. The instrument speed is so quick that the body's muscles are less likely to tense in response, and resist the treatment. The lack of muscle resistance may facilitate the treatment’s effectiveness.
- The second is that the applied force is localized and does not add any additional torque or bending movement to the joint.
- The result is a gentle, thorough spinal correction which is perfect for higher or lower intensity corrections. This adjustment is effective and ideal for all ages and body types.
For personal demonstration or further information, contact American Wellness Care at [email protected]are.com or call (845) 221-1201.